Eating healthy is something I struggle with every single day. I have horrible eating habits and I will openly admit that I prefer junk food over healthy food. Honestly, buying healthy food scares me because I’m always unsure if I’m even going to like what I buy. Then I came across Boxtera and I knew this would be the exact solution I have been looking for. Boxtera offered to send me a free box in exchange for a review.
Boxtera is a monthly subscription box that delivers healthy snacks right to your front door. Boxtera sends you out a variety of healthy snacks to choose from. I love this concept because it allows me to try out a wide variety of food and decide what I like and don’t like.
I received the April box and I was instantly happy when I opened up the box!
So what kind of yummy things did I find in my box?
This picture contains the following items:
- Sea Snax which is seaweed paper that taste like wasabi. They are very odd but yet taste so good.
- Seasoned Sprouted Lentils which I did not try because I’m just not a fan of lentils.
- Flap Jacked Pancake Mix that tasted just like Bisquick.
- Funky Monkey are dried apples with cinnamon which I really wasn’t impressed with. The apples did not have enough crunch for my liking.
In this picture we have the following:
- Sea Salt & Vinegar Chips which were so yummy!
- Pirates Booty Aged White Cheddar that tasted so good and I could not get enough off.
- Sweet Potato chips that tasted very different from what I’m used to but oddly enough they were very good.
- Bobbysue’s Nuts! I didn’t taste these but my husband did and he really enjoyed these.
Here we have the following:
- Orange Chocolate Beets and let me tell you my 4-year-old daughter loved these!
- Vanilla cookies that I could have eaten about ten bags of.
- Vegetarian Jerky that just didn’t do the trick for me. I would say this was my least favorite item.
- The Gluten Free Bar that my son really enjoyed. I thought this one was okay.
- Apple fruit stick that I just loved and will stock my house full of these.
- 2 bags of tea which I have tried yet but I’m sure they will be amazing since I love all tea.
Overall I would say that I had a pretty awesome box and was highly impressed. Did I enjoy every single product? No, but I think that is to be expected and there was only a couple of things I wouldn’t purchase in the future.
You can find Boxtera online and on social media:
Disclaimer: I received this box for free in return for an honest review. All opinions stated are mine and may or may not differ from yours.